Panama, seeks a Merry Isthmus, while we send hopes for good health.
At this time of year, we are fortunate to receive year-end reports on the activities of many of our investors for which the profits from our investments provide financial support. A brief summary of examples of the causes is below:
• The Covid-19 Therapeutic Accelerator formed in March 2020 to fund clinical trials and drug discovery
• The Human Cell Atlas project to map all human body cells
• Legal work to battle social injustice
• A large symphony orchestra
• Student financial aid at several universities
• Faculty research support at several universities
• Crime prevention, inner city housing support
• Purchase of land to increase to Forever Wild land bank
• Discovery and clinical trials for the Oxford Covid vaccine
• Payments of pensions for teachers, state, corporate, municipal and international peacekeeper retirees
• Social programs supported by Catholic and Jewish charities
• Education support for Native Hawaiian destitute and/or orphaned children
This is a short list of some of the thoughtful activities we are proud to be able to support by our private equity investing activities on their behalf.
Best for the holiday season and stay safe.
I’m Rob Morris and I approved this blog.